The Monroe County Board of Education is seeking to fill the position of Director of Schools.
Interested applicants must meet the following criteria:
1. Hold a professional educator’s license
2. Have a master’s degree in education with a preference for a doctorate degree
3. Have three (3) years successful experience in school administration
4. Such other qualifications as the Board deems desirable.
All applicants must submit the following:
1. A Formal letter of interest
2. A Current resume, including accomplishments by position
3. A copy of the candidate’s Tennessee or other state’s license and certifications
4. University transcripts
5. Names, addresses, and telephone numbers of five (5) professional references.